We most definitley chose the best doctors and best office we could have!
From the moment the receptionist greeted us, from the kind nurse who walked us back to the room and to the amazing doctor who calmed almost all my fears, Greg and I both realized we are working with the best!
After going over past records, Dr. Hubert gave us so much hope! He said " Your not infertile your just sub fertile" That alone means so much to me! The word " infertility" is like a cursed word to most women so to hear that we're not infertile just not as fertile as most was great! He also said " If you could have picked a infertility issue you picked the best one as most woman with PCOS get pregnant." He also said " Its not a matter of if you will get pregnant, its a matter of when you will get pregnant." And the best thing he said today " You will most likely be pregnant within a year"! Now of course I prefer him to say 3 months but beggers can't be choosy right ? :) He also told us " You are my patient now, so no more waiting for weeks to get in anymore. If you need to see me Sunday you call and I will see you on Sunday." What a wonderful doctor we were blessed with!
We got numerous tests done and will find out the results of most within a few days.
So whats the next step you ask? When my next cycle starts I will call the doctor and he will start me on a round of Clomid at 100mg. And then we will go from there. The whole while he will be monitoring my ovaries and making sure everything is progressing fine. He also did give us the option of I.U.I. but for the next few months we will just go with Clomid most likely as I don't believe insurance covers to much about I.U.I. and let's just say its not cheap!
Please pray that our insurance is kind and wonderful and covers many of the expenses.
Thank you all for your phone calls and messages today! It's means to much to us for all the support we have around us! Send positive baby thoughts our way!
"Blessed are they that put their trust in Him" - Psalm 2:12
From the moment the receptionist greeted us, from the kind nurse who walked us back to the room and to the amazing doctor who calmed almost all my fears, Greg and I both realized we are working with the best!
After going over past records, Dr. Hubert gave us so much hope! He said " Your not infertile your just sub fertile" That alone means so much to me! The word " infertility" is like a cursed word to most women so to hear that we're not infertile just not as fertile as most was great! He also said " If you could have picked a infertility issue you picked the best one as most woman with PCOS get pregnant." He also said " Its not a matter of if you will get pregnant, its a matter of when you will get pregnant." And the best thing he said today " You will most likely be pregnant within a year"! Now of course I prefer him to say 3 months but beggers can't be choosy right ? :) He also told us " You are my patient now, so no more waiting for weeks to get in anymore. If you need to see me Sunday you call and I will see you on Sunday." What a wonderful doctor we were blessed with!
We got numerous tests done and will find out the results of most within a few days.
So whats the next step you ask? When my next cycle starts I will call the doctor and he will start me on a round of Clomid at 100mg. And then we will go from there. The whole while he will be monitoring my ovaries and making sure everything is progressing fine. He also did give us the option of I.U.I. but for the next few months we will just go with Clomid most likely as I don't believe insurance covers to much about I.U.I. and let's just say its not cheap!
Please pray that our insurance is kind and wonderful and covers many of the expenses.
Thank you all for your phone calls and messages today! It's means to much to us for all the support we have around us! Send positive baby thoughts our way!
"Blessed are they that put their trust in Him" - Psalm 2:12








2 comments:
Yay! Sounds like a very hopeful, very encouraging visit. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Jen
what a wonderful experience and a blessed trip. My hopes and prayers are with you both :)
Post a Comment