Friday, December 12, 2008

Peace


This is one of my favorite pictures from our honeymoon. We were horseback riding ( hence the horse ears) in Tahiti on the beach. It was one of the many moments on our honeymoon we both felt completely at peace and completely calm. It's easy to do when your in Tahiti though, the challenge in life is to find that peace in the every day hussle and bussel of life.

My H.S.G. scan went well today. I have to say it was rather painful ( many women have different types of experiences) and after the first try and the catheter falling out of place, and having to do it again, I almost lost it. The pain at this certain moment felt unbearable. I hate whining though when I know there's really not much the Doctors can do about it. So I closed my eyes and prayed for God to give me peace. And you know what? This is the picture that came into my mind!

The catheter was reinserted, the dye injected and I opened my eyes to watch it all on the screen. It was pretty amazing. I didn't really know to much what I was looking at but none the less it was pretty cool. I could see my fallopian tubes and my uterus and the catheter releasing the dye. And I also saw the dye flowing smoothly around, and the Doctor confirmed it. We had no blockages or anything (else) that would prevent us from getting pregnant! Yeah! The Lord is good!

Greg was off today so he got to go to the appointment with me. Just knowing he was in the chair outside of the door also brought me so much peace. I feel so lucky to have him and have someone on this journey with me who loves me unconditionally. After the appointment we went and got some lunch before coming home to take some much needed naps. I was feeling rather crampy and still sick from this week and Greg was just feeling pretty beat down from a long week at work as well as being sick. So that was our day H.S.G. scan, lunch and naps. I know its a pretty good life :)

Oh yeah! And yesterday was my last day of Clomid for this cycle! Hopefully this will be thee month and Clomid will be done for good!

" Let the peace of God rule in your hearts...and be thankful" Colossians 3:15

1 comment:

Jennifer Fink said...

Glad to hear things went well, and that Greg could do with you! And glad to hear you got in some naps as well. :)

Jen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin