Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! My husband and I had a wonderful day. We spent the morning at a senior living center giving out candy, cookies and home made valentine's cards to the seniors! It was he perfect day to start a day of love my showing love to others! I will post pictures when I get them loaded. One little lady Ruth just fell in love with DH. I can see why! He is so beautiful and has the kindest heart of anyone I know. I myself found a Valentine named Ken. He was fiesty but very fun!
We then went to the harbor and the pier and just hung out, walked around and sat an enjoyed the beautiful day at the beach. We met up with a friend of mine from out of town and her boyfriend and had a great lunch by the beach.
Now here we are just waking up from our wonderful afternoon nap, checking some emails and getting ready to watch a movie at home together!
I love my life and am having the best Valentine's day ever! Of course the thought that this will be our last Valentines day as 2 instead of 3 is pretty hopefuly too ;)








3 comments:
What a great Valentine's Day. I love that you spent the morning at the senior living center, thats great!
I hear you on the 2- may-be-3 concept. Our 1st Valentine's Day with kids, Nathan was too young to leave yet (just barely 2 mon. old), so I made a nice steak dinner, put on some music, turned down the lights, and Marc and I ate while Nathan swung in his swing. And I knew in that moment that it was my best Valentine's ever.
All the best!
Sounds like you both had a beautiful day! Happy V-day!
Post a Comment