Tuesday, April 28, 2009

8 Things ( Because I can't get off the computer researching adoption)


8 Things I Look Forward To

~seeing my husband as a father
~adoption and bringing home our baby girl
~ seeing my mom and dad as grandparents
~ my summer camping trip with my some of my best friends
~graduating college
~changing poopy diapers, late night feedings, and sloppy kisses
~owning a home and hosting the holidays
~being a mom

8 Things I Did Yesterday

~ watch my husband play softball
~go to church
~take a nap
~meet with the family for pizza
~broke the adoption news to said family
~cried
~loved my husband
~watched Desperate Housewives

8 Things I Wish I Could Do

~have a giant house and host so many parties and gatherings
~ be Martha Stewart
~ make a baby by having sex
~ see the future
~ be invisible
~ teleport myself anywhere I want to go, whenever I want to go
~ never worry about money again
~ right now...sleep

8 Shows I Watch

~ The Hills
~ Desperate Housewives
~ Tough Love
~ I Love Lucy
~ Ellen Degeneres
~ The Real World Road Rules Challenge
~ Survivor
~ Table of 12

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I love your diverse group of TV shows!!!

Also how did your family react to the adoption news??

Blog Widget by LinkWithin