Oh I'm soooo excited for you guys!!!! I know I'm way behind the times because I found your blog a while back but somehow have lost touch and today I got to see your baby girl. I just wanted to say congratulations. Your countenance is just precious....that glowing Mommy face! Praising God for what all He did to bring your daughter home to you. Melody
Heather - I got the crib through Babies R Us online catalog, here: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3574873
And no I was not thinking shut up! Actually I told Kelson wow, Heather is so nice she stayed and talked to me while I waited! :-)
I'll let you know how the elimination thing goes... I put a how-to book on my registry so I'll be reading that soon. As I understand it you can pretty much start doing it at any time.
16 comments:
What a cute clip! She looks so happy to be free! :0)
Toooooo cute for words! love it.
Soooooo cute!
hey i moved blog domains, and I didn't want you to think I disappeared! i'm now at lifeandadoption.blogspot.com
she is just too adorable for words
absolutely adorable. I love that you share these precious moments with us. Makes waiting for our turn so exciting!
SOOO adorable!!
I love it!!! To cute!
Awwwww -- she's SMILING! :)
SO CUTE! Love it!!
So cute! Mornings are one of my favorite times with N as well, I love seeing him wake up in the mornings and stretching and that first smile or coo!!!
Oh I'm soooo excited for you guys!!!! I know I'm way behind the times because I found your blog a while back but somehow have lost touch and today I got to see your baby girl. I just wanted to say congratulations. Your countenance is just precious....that glowing Mommy face! Praising God for what all He did to bring your daughter home to you.
Melody
Awwww, so sweet!
Adorable :)
So cute! Thanks for sharing!!
Heather - I got the crib through Babies R Us online catalog, here: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3574873
And no I was not thinking shut up! Actually I told Kelson wow, Heather is so nice she stayed and talked to me while I waited! :-)
I'll let you know how the elimination thing goes... I put a how-to book on my registry so I'll be reading that soon. As I understand it you can pretty much start doing it at any time.
Post a Comment