I'm taking Winni for her one month appointment today! Any guesses on how much this little on weighs?
Remember though the camera adds 10 lbs :)
She was 6 lbs 14 oz at birth and currently eats like a horse :) She'll love me saying that when she's older! No really though she rarely sleeps more than 3 hours because she is waking up to eat constantly. I complain that I'm tired but honestly I am so grateful that we have such a wonderful eater on our hands who is so healthy and perfect in every way. As long as she is doing well and thriving and healthy I'll go without sleep any day , or night as it usually is.
She will also get the first shot where we are present. She already had her Hep B shot when we got to the hospital so this will be a first for mommy. :(
I don't have any cool prizes to give out to the winner or anything but....You would have the pleasure of knowing you won :) ( So lame I know!)
Hubby's Guess 11 lbs 3 oz
My Guess 10 lbs 2 oz
Remember though the camera adds 10 lbs :)She was 6 lbs 14 oz at birth and currently eats like a horse :) She'll love me saying that when she's older! No really though she rarely sleeps more than 3 hours because she is waking up to eat constantly. I complain that I'm tired but honestly I am so grateful that we have such a wonderful eater on our hands who is so healthy and perfect in every way. As long as she is doing well and thriving and healthy I'll go without sleep any day , or night as it usually is.
She will also get the first shot where we are present. She already had her Hep B shot when we got to the hospital so this will be a first for mommy. :(
I don't have any cool prizes to give out to the winner or anything but....You would have the pleasure of knowing you won :) ( So lame I know!)
Hubby's Guess 11 lbs 3 oz
My Guess 10 lbs 2 oz








11 comments:
9 lbs 3oz
Papa says 9 lbs 10 oz
9lbs. 2oz.
8 lbs 8oz Congrats on the cutie!
9 lb 2 oz.- Marin :)
oh wait i just saw tracys comment i guess 9lb 1oz.- Marin
10 pounds even. :o)
What a cutie!
I guess 10 lbs even.
Shes just adorable, I'm glad she's a good little eater. Fatten up so that you can stay healthy and strong sweet girl.
9 lbs. 3 oz.
She looks like she is a very, very healthy eater :)
I'll go for 10lbs 4oz =)
8 lb 14 oz.
She is plumping up! I love it!
Post a Comment