Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sunday

Aww man I hate getting behind on blogging because you can never catch up ! OK you can but its just so hard!

I have praises and prayer request and everything but I guess I'll start back at Sunday and carry on from there!

As I have mentioned before my hubby is a cyclist and loves all cycling events. He runs marathons, cycles and is so incredibly healthy and fit! He is such an inspiration to me! So anyways this Sunday he competed in a local time trial that he enjoys doing. They have them usually once a month and its just a nice time competing against the clock. By the way I have to say I love that he is into cycling. Honestly its got to be one of the " nice people" sports or something because every event we have ever been to we have been surrounded by kind generous helpful people!

This was Faith's first cycling event with Daddy and she did so awesome. She woke up early because she was so excited :) Actually she perfectly woke 20 minutes before we had to leave which left us enough time to change her and then jump in the car. It was so wonderful watching Daddy in his cycling race and as expected Faith did awesome. As usual her cuteness drew lots of attention and she had a pretty great time! I think she also loved it because cyclist wear bright colors and she would just stare at everyone in their bright outfits! We have been so blessed with such a wonderful adaptable baby! She is up for anything and we know this will be such a blessing to us as we like getting out and about often!

So anyways here's some pictures from Sunday :)

( If you can't tell by my crappy writing Faith is awake and right here with me I just wanted to get in a quick blog even though i realize it is scattered and doesn't make much sense :)

She fell asleep right before Daddy took off

He's off! ( What a beautiful background huh?)

She woke up shortly before Daddy finished

And here he comes!

This one man loved Faith and started juggling to entertain her!

Just some more adoring fans :) Just kidding that sounds so rude and honestly I love when people come up and tell us how beautiful and wonderful she is :)



4 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, she is so absolutely beautiful. I love seeing new pics of her!

Meant to be a mom said...

Faith is such a pretty baby. I love those pics of your hubby on the bike with the amazing background behind him. Good for him cycling. That is difficult. I wouldn't make it a half mile :)
By the way, I completely understand about getting behind on blogging. It is sooo hard to catch up. Sometimes I just forget the past 3-4 days I missed and start 24 hours before. Its too hard to go all the way back sometimes.

Breen said...

That is awesome your hubby cycles. My hubby does too and also does the Marathons. If your hubby likes different events and hasn't already done one he may want to check into BikeMS. We have them here and I believe there are events all over the US. It is a 150+ mile bike ride in 2 days.

LaceFace said...

What a beautiful area! Where do you live, Cali?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin