Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Enough is Enough

That's it! I will be blogging the rest of this week everyday! I am forgetting so many amazing moments because I forget to blog about them and then when I finally do blog about them those little yet so special details are gone from my brain!

I guess I felt for a while like I always had to blog something deep and signifigant about adoption or our expirience with adoption. And trust me there will be those times I have something important to say about it all but more likely than not my blog post will  be about the simple everyday blessing God has blessed me with. Walks to the park with my daughter, smiles and laughs while dancing in the living room with her daddy, and emails with Star ( Faith's bmom).

This is my blog. My nonfamous, 103 follower blog. My life, day in and day out.

Thank you following, thank you for caring about my life!

I'm so thankful for blog world and this time ( for reals!) I am back in blog world to stay!

Upcoming Post:
Family Day at the Zoo
Faith is 8 Months Old
Birthmother's Day
Beauty inside and out
Sharing

5 comments:

Perkins/Cox Family said...

Haha, I love it! It is something we all need to remind ourselves of...we don't have those deep moments every day of our lives, but then I think we should try to focus on our every day blessings so many of us over look!

Jenn and Joe said...

I feel the same way! I wish I would have wrote everyday for the past 20 weeks! I tend to write a lot, but not post it. I figure if I can atleast get it down, I can proof read it, and fix it to post it later. :) Good luck

LL said...

I have been on a post roll these last few days...after kind of a dry spell.

Can't wait to hear more about your days as mama to Faith!

Birdie said...

I look forward to reading more about adorable little Faith. She's such a doll!!!

Brooke said...

103 nonfamous! lol you are so funny. I love that picture of Faith at the top of your page. Blog away girl!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin