Tuesday, November 30, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1) Faith has been sleeping in like crazy! I mean like she kinda wakes around 7am or so and hangs out for about 10 minutes til she goes back to sleep til like 9:30-10am! I am getting completely spoiled by this although I hope it never changes :) I guess Dr. Weissbluth was right! Sleep produces sleep because Faith has even been going to bed around the 7 o'clock hour.

2) I got an iPhone 4 last night...My first jump to Apple and simply stated I'm in love!

3) I am changing my plane tickets back to CA from the 21st to the 13th! That gives me an extra week at home to see my friends and my family! Although it also means I will again be flying alone with Faith and I am already feeling the anxiety!

4) I have done 6 loads of laundry since yesterday...don't ask me why or where all these clothes came from but somehow we produce A LOT of clothes around here!

5) I have this new love of Ch.ick-Filet Not that the sandwiches or waffle fries are all that amazing but the service, especially at our local chain, is phenomenal! I mean at the mall they bring you your refills, balloons for kids and service with a smile!

6) Tried the new " Sugar Cookie Blast" as Sonic's...epic failure indeed

7) As excited as I am to go home for the holidays I am kinda sad that because our time is spilt we don't get Christmas things at our current home. No tree, no taking out all the awesome decor I bought last year after Christmas or anything. I suppose I could but really with a crazy almost 15 month old running around I'm pretty sure I have neither the time nor energy to do all that and then turn around and leave to CA 8 days later.

8) I am going to meet a bloggy friend once we get back in CA! Now I Just have to email Debbie and get those details worked out but I am super excited!

9) Another downer about moving outta state is having so many new "things" to find. A doctor, a car mechanic, a pediatrician, grocery stores, dentist...its all overwhelming

10) I like this whole 10 on Tuesday thing :)

I totally stole this Ten on Tuesday thing from Melissa! I have always thought about doing because I do often have random thought running in my head so thanks Melissa for the great idea! :)

6 comments:

LL said...

YAY!!! For Winni sleeping so well! Yay for you and Debbie meeting...you both and the girls are going to have soooo much FUN!!!

Melissa said...

#1 I gotta remember this one! I would be loving the sleeping late too!!

#2 I am so jealous! Let me know how you like it.

#3 Hooray to longer time with family. And yeah, I would be stressed out packing & traveling with an almost 2 year old. Don't worry though - you'll be fine and so will Faith!

#4 I know! Where does all this laundry come from? I'm constantly doing laundry...and there are only 3 of us, lol.

#5 Chick.fil.a. love them. The food, not so much. I do enjoy their Arnold Palmers (tea & lemonade mixed) but their service is wonderful and I love their overall mission.

#6 LOL I'm glad I won't have to waste my money on that one. Thanks for telling us!

#7 Aw, next year. There's always next year :)

#9 Ugh, that bites! I hope you find some good ones.

#10 lol - 10 on Tuesday is random, like us!

Have a great day!

Jenn and Joe said...

I wish Alex was sleeping that much! Instead he is getting crappy sleep right now! He coughs a lot at night so that keeps him up, and he is taking short naps (for some reason) so he is a grump at night. Maybe you can send some of Winni's good sleep this way!

Meant to be a mom said...

I love that Faith sleeps so much, that is so great!

I hope you enjoy your trip home, I bet you can't hardly wait!

I can only imagine how hard it must be to figure out new everything when you move, but I do hope your getting more settled in there?

Also chic fil a. I could not agree with you more. They are a christian based company with AMAZING service and the food is pretty good too. Can't beat that with a stick.

Deb said...

I love and miss ChicFilA. Maybe I'll find one close to where we're meeting so I can get my fix.

So glad we're going to meet.

I almost wish we hadn't put the tree up this year. But it only took a few days for the constant trying to take the ornaments off. Now we're good. Although she was trying to put her baby in the tree today. Hmm?

Deb said...

Oh and Belle slept from 5:30 to 5 last night. She woke a couple times, but I slept and hubby took care of her so for me it was like 12 hours. But I sure did miss her last night since she went to bed so early.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin