I don't know how many of you have tried shutterfly but I just love it! One of my best friend printed over 700 pictures from them all with fun borders and everything and every picture was amazing! She made me a wonderful set of photo albums and I will treausre it for ever! I also recently printed a photo book from shutterfly and its so aweseom! They have so many selections for so many cards, calendars and everything! I also love how you can store unlimited photos and its all free!
This year when checking out Christmas cards I immediately went to shutterfly to check out some of their holiday collections! They always seem to have a great selection and items that aren't so " typical". I always have such a hard time with our Christmas card because I have so many pictures of Faith and so many ideas running through my head but these were some of the cards that I really liked!
I love square shaped cards so this one definitley caught my eye! I have 2 blank and white photos of Faith that would be perfect for this card!
This one I Just love to very classy and simple which I adore! I could totally see a picture of my little family in our new state of Texas on the cover of this one! Or just a great big picture of Faith too! She's the best looking one in the family anyways :)
And I just love the next one. I think because its so girly and feminine! Reminds me of my little princess! We also have a super fun pictures just like this one of Hubby throwing Faith in the air! It would look so simiilar to this one and I love it!
Some items I espcially love from Shutterfly are
Which I try to order every year for my family!
Which makes the perfect gift for grabd parents
And come Valentine's Day you should totally check these out
And they are currently having an aweseom holiday card giveaway
Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly… sign up: http://bit.ly/sfly2010
Check it out it is so worth it!!! Hope you enjoy Shutterfly as much as I do!











1 comment:
Thanks for this. I love Shutterfly. I used them when I made our moving cards. I was on there last night browsing through the Chrismas cards. They have so many cute things!!
Post a Comment