This weekend was full of fun activities for our family! I already knew we had to keep busy or I would be sad and missing being home with my family for Faith's first Halloween. Last year she was not even 2 months old so I like to think of this year as her real first Halloween :)
Poor Daddy was pretty sick this weekend so we started off Friday night with just Faith an I going to a children's event I had found online. Sadly because I don't know much about the area I didn't factor in that it was 22 miles from our home but on horrific highways and the timing was horrible so those 22 miles consisted of being in the car for over an hour and some tears from Mommy just wanting to go home. The event was more for older kids and was basically a bust anyways ( which made the whole situation that much worse) but we stayed anyways until traffic was clear and the headed home.
Saturday was one of my mom's group Halloween event. This is the group I do most of the activities with and really enjoy the women in the group. It was basically just some time to hang out together in the park while th elittle ones played in their costumes. Let me tell you Faith just loved her costume! She wore it all day hood and all! She'd just prance around with all her little tentacles moving about!
 |
| Mommy and Faith |
 |
| See how much she loved her costume?!? |
 |
| We got some fun action shots of Daddy! |
 |
| And Faith's new love...water fountains! |
 |
| So yummy! |
 |
| Some of the mama's and babies |
 |
| Faith loved going down the slide and her costume made her extra slippery! |
We stayed at the park for about 3 hours as Faith is always happy outside! She had so much fun with some new little friends and was super excited for Halloween on Sunday!
3 comments:
Love the shots of her coming down the slide!!! What a smile!
Awesome smile on the slide.
She really does look adorable in that costume.
3 hours, you're good. I can barely make it an hour at the park with Isabel. I am trying to get better, because she is an outside girl as well. I hope you get snow this year.
She is so adorable in her costume!! She is one lucky girl to have you as a mama!!
Post a Comment