Monday, December 6, 2010

Kreated by Kelsey

Back around Halloween I finally won an online contest for a blog makeover! You see I had long been a stalker fan of Kelsey's work and I was always trying so hard to win a blog makeover from her and as luck would have it I never did...

Finally a contest was held in which you could comment as many times as possible within a given hour and then a winner would be chose at random. So you can imagine I sat on the computer for an hour commenting around 90 times or more.

Guess what? I FINALLY WON!

Which leads me to this!!! This absolutely fabulous amazing incredible blog makeover!

I mean do you love it or what!!!!

It took me forever to make a decision on scrap kits and fonts and pictures and everything but once I did Kelsey finished so fast! And let me tell you her first go round at it was perfection! I loved it so much and in the last couple days we've made tiny changes to fonts, add a butterfly here and center something there and in the end the result is more than I could have hoped for!

I told Kelsey how this blog makeover has made me so happy. In fact happier than I have been in a while. Obviously missing home and all, the new fresh makeover brought me so much happiness. A part of me felt pathetic for that but Kelsey said it so perfectly she said " Blogging is such a good outlet and a great place for memories, so I know how exciting it is to have a space that really reflects you. It's like a little "home" on the Internet!" And with that she hit the nail on the head!

This blog is kinda like a second home, like Cheers somewhere I can go where every body knows my name, and their always glad I came :) Its my connection to home and my family and my friends and my new bloggy friends...I am so thankful to finally have a blog that represents ME!

So I just want to sincerely thank Kelsey for the incredible job she did on my blog. And let me tell ya I wrote the girl some books on what I wanted and she never complained or anything she mad every change perfectly and I couldn't be more happy with her and the amazing job she did!

I highly recommend checking her out for a makeover and while I won my makeover she has incredibly reasonable prices so when its time for a new look you can bet I will be going to Kelsey now and forever more!

P.S. One of my favorite features...click refresh a time or 2 !!!!!!!! Go ahead do it....

ISN'T THAT THE COOLEST ROTATING PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!

11 comments:

S and J said...

I love it!!! :) and the name is perfect!!! :)

LL said...

Love it!!! Very cool rotating pic!!!

Kristin said...

wow!! thats so awesome the picture changes! never seen that before!!

jodilee0123 said...

It's so awesome!! AND I love the choice of name! So perfect with the Proverbs verse.

Melinda said...

It looks SOOOO great!!! Congrats on winning too :-) Love your new look!

One Blessed Momma! said...

Looks great! Me likey! :0D

Faith said...

I TOTALLY agree - Kelsey did my blog, and even edited it with new pictures recently. She is AWESOME!

Melissa said...

I love it!! I'm going to have to get her to do mine, after the Holidays, are over! Love it!!

p.s. I love the name of the blog. Perfect!!

Amy Prikazsky said...

She always does a great job! I love your blog design:)

Kelsey said...

This was SUCH a sweet post! Thank you so much! I truly loved working with you. :)

Brooke said...

So cute. I love the name.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin