We were back in California and cleaning the house like crazy as we were preparing for part 2 of our home study!
This visit was the second home visit of our home study and on this visit we had our sweet Faith with us! Thankfully she was a perfect angel while our social worker was at our home and made us look exceptionally good as she clung to us tight after our social worker held her and then proceeded to be extra cute!
I remember buying her this special green outfit ( although she isn't wearing the pants in this picture) and I still get sentimental when I see that outfit!
I remember buying her this special green outfit ( although she isn't wearing the pants in this picture) and I still get sentimental when I see that outfit!








1 comment:
This post totally makes me want to cry. She is such a beautiful gift to life. I'm so happy that you found each other. God is so truly good.
P.s I love that he little chunky cutie baby legs are showing. She is such a cute baby. I can't hardly believe how big she's gotten right in front of our bloggy eyes.
Post a Comment