Did ya catch that?
Winni second second birthday party ? Yeah we had two... Mainly because I just couldn't decide what to do and where to do it and then having to many people at my mom's house with nothing to do for the kids and I just couldn't decide so we did a family one and a friends one.
I am so glad we did! Its nice not to have a HUGE party because I feel like we got to really enjoy time with people at each party and I wasn't over whelmed either time trying to host or anything!
So anyways her second party was at a local park on a Thursday afternoon with our friends and it was so fun! Mickey Mouse themed again and laid back with pizza and cupcakes and I think everyone enjoyed themselves!
| Pizza, juice boxes, fruit cups, cupcakes and water |
It was nice because the whole point was just to enjoy and not worry about entertaining or anything! So we hung out and did lots of chatting
And Winni really enjoyed herself if this smile doesn't tell you that :)
We sang happy birthday which she LOVED again and a special thank you to my friend Melissa who volunteered to make all the cupcakes and did such an amazing job! Thank you Melissa you saved the cupcakes from being a crappy box of Funfetti to a wonderful chocolate dessert!
And openning presents is definitley a lesson in sharing when there are other kids around :)
And that's about all! It was another wonderful day shared by our friends to celebrate 2 years of my precious girl!









No comments:
Post a Comment