Sunday, February 19, 2012

Aquarium

Last week I was so excited as I was getting to meet with two of my favorite blogger turned real life buddies at the Aquarium! And to make the day even better my mom joined us as well!

We had made plans for a Monday and the sickies hit us all! Across probably 150 miles we were all sick or our kids were sick so we decided to post pone and I am so glad we did because we were all able to enjoy our time together and it was so fun getting together and catching up!

We had such a great day! Between the 3 of us we have five little ones and its amazing to think that 4 years ago the three of us would have never connected and we woudl have had no little ones! Amazing what the Lord does! I could go on and on about how much I adore these girl but instead I'll share some of our fun!

The  girls had so much fun checking out all the fish in the giant aquarium! Even sweet little E got in on it!

They had a really neat sea lion exhibit where you were basically in a tunnel and you could see the sea lions around you! Ty was unimpressed ;)


How sweet are these girls?


Grandma and Winni


And despite all the awesome fish to look at sting rays they could touch I am pretty sure the girls had the most fun playing on the stairs



Ty was such a trooper he dealt with 8 women all day and I dont think he cried once! What a guy!


Dinner anyone? Yes please!


They also had a really fun touch tank where you could touch sharks and sting rays. I should say " sharks" as they were like maybe 18 inches long max but the girls thought it was cool!


After all was said and done we headed out to try and get some group shots of everyone. Our first try we tried with the big girls and it was so funny because Winni had some goldfish and they were the obsession of the moment :)


And then Winni felt the need to show us her chewed up fishies :)


And not to be forgotten this sweet little beauty and her mama!


We did manage one good group shot too which was wonderful! So rare to actually get a group photo and with 5 kids I'd say it came out pretty decent!


We had such a wonderful day and I am so deeply thankful to have these two incredible women who just get it! They get me and adoption and it has formed a beautiful friendship !

2 comments:

Amber said...

looks like you had a lot of fun! I always love aquariums!

Deb said...

Love your post. It is overwhelming to think about how much our lives have changed because we choose adoption.
So glad to know you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin