A few weeks ago at the end of August we threw the kids a wonderful 1st and 3rd birthday party!
I knew since their birthdays are only 3 weeks apart I wanted to do a joint party. I am hoping to squeeze possibly one more joint party out next year before they both want their own different parties and themes and everything!
I had some great Dr. Seuss party ideas but I wasn't inviting a ton of little kids so I am going to hold onto my Dr. Seuss party for next year I think :)
So anywho I decided to do a rubber ducky theme and keep it pretty simple and easy!
Tables with balloons in the back. I stole an idea from pinterest and using golf tees in the ground to put the balloons all lined up across the back yard! The idea worked wonderful and I highly recommend it!
Centerpieces 2 rubber duckies for my 2 babies ( Target dollar section)
It was hard to find rubber duck items at party stores that weren't baby shower themed so I just printed some stuff out from googling rubber ducks and taped them up all over
The goodbags with rubber duck cookies
Close up " Thanks for splashing by!"
The future Miss Vanna White
Cupcakes! Again I just printed out rubber ducks from the computer and taped them on toothpicks and voila!
I think thats enough pictures for today! More Party moments coming soon!







.jpg)
-5.jpg)
-6.jpg)
-9.jpg)
-11.jpg)
-14.jpg)
-15.jpg)
-16.jpg)
-23.jpg)

1 comment:
Totally cute! Happy birthday cuties!!!
Post a Comment