Friday, January 30, 2009

Drum Roll Please!


So I'm pretty sure I'm driving you all nuts so here it is!!!!
When we could no longer see my RE I wrote a letter to the office explaining why we could no longer go there but how incredibly grateful we were for all there kindness and all they had done for us thus far. So I mailed it out and figured that was the end of it. Yesterday I got a call from a private number ( which I never answer) and its my Dr. He says " Hi Heather, I have your letter here on my desk and I am so sorry to hear about everything. I'm sure you are devastated by this news. I wanted to extend an offer to you to continue seeing us at NO COST to you. Please call me when you have a moment and again I'm very sorry for the news you received about your insurance but we are more than happy to assist you." ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!? I heard the message and fell to my knees ( literally) in prayer and thanks! I had been praying for a miracle and I had no idea how it would come to me, and this certainly isn't how I thought it would but it did! I feel so unworthy so undeserving of this amazing gift God is offering me, yet so incredibly INCREDIBLY thankful. While the acupuncture is great I feel 1000% confident combining the two and heard that those just increase your odds ten fold. I know there are so many women out there who find themselves in the same situation I experienced and I just can't believe God chose US to receive this amazing gift. When I told my family I could tell they felt so incredibly happy for us! They knew how devastated I was and how hopeless I felt after we could no longer see the RE and I could even see the renewed hope in my mom's eyes when I told her the news. This news puts me on cloud nine and I feel like I won the lotto!


I called the RE back this afternoon, as yesterday I was so overwhelmed and crying most of the day out of pure joy I doubt I could have spoken to him so I am just waiting for the call back. I am sure there are some conditions and what not but I also know he wouldn't have said no cost if he didn't mean it.


AWWWWWW I feel like screaming still! This is the kind of thing that happens to other people not to me! I still can't believe how much God has blessed us with this news. I promised Him I am going to do so much with my life and that my baby is HIS and I promise to be the best mother ever and teach our baby to grow in His ways!


See this was a pretty huge miracle!


* On a complete sidenote if you know my RE or someone who goes to my RE please do not ask for free treatment and use my name as a example. I feel incredibly blessed to receive this gift and don't want anything to put it in jeopardy. I almost feel nervous posting this as I don't want it to be crazy and for that reason I won't mention my clinic or Dr's name any longer. We just want this to all work out and nothing to negatively affect the wonderful offer he has extended to us. Not that I think anyone would really do this but I would just hate for someone to start seeing Dr. and be like " Well Heather gets it for free" LOL*

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE GOD!! IF ANYONE IN THE WORLD DESERVES THIS ITS YOU GUYS!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

That is amazing!!! Good things happen to good people!!!!
~Marin

sweetpeanme said...

What an amazing story! I'm excited to see your journey unfold!
I'm also interested to hear about your experience with acupuncture, as its something that I've been interested in, but too scared to try! :o)

Jennifer Fink said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
Jen

Melissa Griffin said...

That is absolutely wonderful!!!!! THis is your year - it was meant to be!!!

Shannon said...

I got chills reading your blog post- what an amazing blessing! I am so happy for you!

Karen Carter said...

Wow Like we say in our family " Thats a God thing"
Rejoicing with you !! Karen

B MoM said...

Wow!! Heather!! That is awesome news!!! It's almost as awesome as announcing that you're pregnant. That doctor sure is a special person. =) God has answered your prayers. It's so nice to hear first hand accounts how God truly does provide miracles to his little flock. Congratulations!!

Ashlyn Carter said...

Oh my goodness. Our Lord reigns :)

gee said...

I'm so happy to hear the great news. Really excited for you!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin