Monday, January 12, 2009

Hot Flashes

Ok so I know it's a little warm today but I also know it isn't THAT warm and I should not be sweating profusely sitting in our shaded apartment! I am having the worst hot flashes I think I have ever had with clomid. They lasted all night and most of today! Fun stuff....

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Ugh, I hate Clomid hot flahses (although I get them more from HCG). Hope you get a chance to cool down!

B MoM said...

Hiya Greg and Heather. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I'm going to be following your journey as well. It seems as if we all got engagned and married around the same time, then started TTC around the same time. Soo coool! (I got engaged on 10/3/06 and married on 11/10/07 and first started TTC in February 2008). As you may know, my TTC journey was filled with 2 MC thereafter, and I'm on a TTC hiatus due to medical complications. However, I go back in on February 13, to see if I'll get the green light to start TTC, so I'm on a countdown. 1 more month! I see that you guys have 17 more days till testing, so Good Luck and may the Lord bless you both with your miracle!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin