Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Very Good News


So we got some very good news. I am being super optimistic about it as I know it only takes one! I have 1 follie at 18mm, 1 around 15mm, and 2 around 12mm. The doctor decided to give me one more day of Menopur to try and get the laggers to mature up and then I will trigger tomorrow at 10PM and have the IUI on Saturday at 10:15am! This is my first ( and prayerfully last) IUI and I am so excited! Please share your expiriences with me! Also does the trigger time sound right? I feel like its early but what do I know?!? Lining looked good and so far this has been an almost perfect cycle so hopefully it will finish perfectly as well!

Got to talk to my sweet cousin today who is 23 weeks pregnant. I have been a horrible cousin to her because sometimes its just so hard for me to talk anything pregnancy. But I am so glad she called today and I got to hear about baby Jake and everything else going on.

I also got to talk to my other cousin who is having her baby tomorrow! A scheduled C-section for tomorrow at 8am! They have been anxiously awaiting their little boy ( or should I say big )boy. He is already measuring over 8 lbs and tomorrow will actually be 2 weeks early!

Maybe the pregnancy bug is running in my family? Dang I wish it was contagious!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Grow Follies Grow!!!! It's hard to really say about the timing. Will you have another US before the IUI to check the follies before you trigger? If so, you can determine how much they have grown since the last US. GL to you!! Can't wait for 2 weeks to pass! :)

B MoM said...

alright!!! Great news. Just think, in just over 2 weeks, you could be pregnant (well technically, in a few days, but you'd find out in 2 weeks).

Jennifer Fink said...

I'm glad to hear things are looking good, Heather! Fingers crossed!

Kitty said...

Yeh for lots of follies sounding good. Hope the IUI went well and can't wait to hear more in a few weeks.
Kitty

Blog Widget by LinkWithin