Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Blog Hop

My first blog hop!!! Woo-hoo! I totally didn't get it but now that I do I'm excited to find more blogs!

So 3 things you didn't know about me ( or maybe you did, depends how often you read the blog :)

1) I love my husband...J/K that's way to obvious ( last post hello ! ) But really one is that I am obsessed with reality television. I watch Tori & Dean, any of the MTV ones including My New BFF with Paris Hilton, I love Big Brother, Survivor, Top Model, all of them! It's a sad sad obsession ...

2) My husband and I once swam with sting rays under the ocean. It was one of the most awesome experiences I/we have ever had. Completely overwhelming being surrounded by them and thousands of fish but so cool. In fact we even got to dance under the sea with the diving instructor guy. Not many people can say they danced 25+ feet under the Pacific Ocean :)



3) I love Texas...I really want to move there one day. I, of course, wish I could just pick up all my family and friends and make them move with us, but time will tell where that road leads us :)


MckLinky Blog Hop

8 comments:

The Pifer's said...

I am a HUGE HUGE HUGE Big Brother fan!!! Thats about the only show that I "have" to watch!!! How cool that you got to dance under the ocean :) and if you ever move to TX look me up and we will have diner :)

All About Me said...

I know this is REALLY dumb but what is a blog hop? LOL! I've never heard of such a thing...what do I need to do to be in it!?

All About Me said...

woo hoo! I got it! Nevermind!!! This seems like a super FUN idea!

Amber said...

I LOVE reality shows, too!! Big Brother and Bachelorette right now! And, it looks like you had so much fun on your underwater adventure!

Shanny said...

I swam with sting rays once too, it was cool! Though it certainly was not that deep in the ocean... I would just freak out!
I love reality tv shows too =)

Meant to be a mom said...

I love top model. Truly wait for it every year and watch it religiously every week when its on. That and the pussy cat dolls and so you think you can dance and the bachelor/bachelorette. So I understand your obsession.

Sting rays, scary! I guess they don't sting you for any reason right? I would just be afraid.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

This blog hop is great fun. Love your blog...

Tiffany said...

I love love love BB and am SO glad it started again. I also have to admit that Tori & Dean is FANTASTIC! I totally have the same obsession.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin