I love listening to you talk to her. You are such a Mommy. She is just too cute. I would probably do the same thing if I were you :) Keep those videos coming I love them!!
So sweet, I just love those little cheeks. She's just precious. You guys are so cute with all your sweet videos. My hubby and I have got to get a video camera. I'm not taking videos of our son because we don't have one. I'm missing out. I just love that you take tons of video.
6 comments:
I love listening to you talk to her. You are such a Mommy. She is just too cute. I would probably do the same thing if I were you :) Keep those videos coming I love them!!
Those are the most half-hearted cheerleader moves I've ever seen! :)
you're too funny! She is just a doll! keep em comin'!!
Love it!
So sweet, I just love those little cheeks. She's just precious.
You guys are so cute with all your sweet videos. My hubby and I have got to get a video camera. I'm not taking videos of our son because we don't have one. I'm missing out. I just love that you take tons of video.
She's a doll.
Awww love it
Post a Comment