We had such a wonderful Halloween this year! To think what a difference a year makes! We actually celebrated twice. Once at Daddy's work and once with some dear friends of ours!
At Daddy's work all the kids came in costume and went around from office to office getting candy and eating lots of cupcakes.
On Halloween night we went to a friends house, ate yummy food, and went trick or treating with Faith's 2 favorite boys! Hubby and I dressed up as a cowgirl and a soccer player and Faith was of course a lady bug!
We ended the night at my Aunt's house meeting new family and watching all the trick or treaters come by!
At Daddy's work all the kids came in costume and went around from office to office getting candy and eating lots of cupcakes.
On Halloween night we went to a friends house, ate yummy food, and went trick or treating with Faith's 2 favorite boys! Hubby and I dressed up as a cowgirl and a soccer player and Faith was of course a lady bug!
We ended the night at my Aunt's house meeting new family and watching all the trick or treaters come by!



























8 comments:
little ladybug. So cute. That is a good looking bunch of kids from his work also. The girl with the glow sticks on the black outfit, is she supposed to be from Tron? If so thats awesome. Oh and the little Scarlet O'hara is a peach.
Congrats on your first Holiday!
You guys are so cute! Your little bug had the best costume I think.
she looked absolutely adorable! Yall both look so in love with your little bug
She should have been in WI with that nice warm costume! :)
LOL, she is so stinkin' cute! Love the costume!
And yep, what a year a difference makes :) So very happy for you guys.
She is beautiful!
I am not a huge fan of Halloween but boy did I love this one!
Great pics too!
She has to be one of the most adorable little ladybugs I've ever seen. What a cutie.
I'm glad you guys had such a great halloween.
Awww, she is the cutest bug. :) She's so precious. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment