
I've never been much of a fan of Halloween. Sure when I was in my late teens and early 20's I bought an overpriced costume and went out but I've never been a real lover of Halloween. Last year I even wrote this claiming myself to be the Ebenezer Scrooge of Halloween. But this year is completely different. I find the day with a whole new meaning and excitement. Not of pumpkins or candy but of being a family of 3. Never in my wildest dreams when we signed adoption papers in August did I dream we would have a baby for Halloween. Sure secretly my heart hoped we would but I didn't believe we would. And here we are with our with our little lady bug going to a kids Halloween party. In the most random of ways its another dream come true for us. Mommy, Daddy and Baby Bug all together for our first Halloween as a family of three and really my heart couldn't ask for more.
Many more pictures to come. This one if from trick or treating at Hubby's work on Thursday so we will be sure to take many more tonight!
Many more pictures to come. This one if from trick or treating at Hubby's work on Thursday so we will be sure to take many more tonight!








3 comments:
she is absolutely adorable and Im another one who doesnt care for Halloween but cant wait to dress our baby up in something cute:)
You'll find so many things in your life now has a new meaning! Enjoy your first Halloween as a family of 3!! Faith is the cutest little bug!
OMG how cute is she!!!
Post a Comment