
No not the flu , IT! The moment I was semi waiting for since the day we got the phone call that Faith was ours.
The breakdown.
Not the " Ohmigosh I am so tired I'm going to cry every second" breakdown...
But the " How did God chose me for this absolutely perfect life?" breakdown.
When we first met our baby girl I had some tears of course but not how I envisioned. I'm so emotional so I thought I would just break down into a sobbing ball of tears. I didn't though and I hadn't yet. But last night I started crying. I was feeding Faith her bottle starring at her perfect face as she was holding tightly to my pinky finger. I looked over at my husband in the kitchen making a late night snack and I couldn't help but just think...WOW THIS IS MY LIFE
When I say all my dreams have come true I mean it. Today I have everything in life I have ever wanted. I no longer worry about the future because if God gave me no more my cup would still be running over. This life I am living is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined my life to be. And since I started crying last night I am finding it really hard to stop.
I went to bed praying and crying and just thanking and praising Jesus for His goodness. I woke up to Faith's little smile and my husband letting me sleep through the night and just started crying yet again. It's actually quite funny because my husband can' figure out why I keep crying. I just say " happy tears honey, happy tears"
Have you ever heard the quote " Love comes not by finding the perfect person but my seeing the imperfect person perfectly?"
I see that with life. Happiness in life isn't about having the perfect life , its about seeing the imperfect life perfectly.
My life isn't perfect on paper. We have bills to pay, we're not homeowners, I have about 30+ more lbs to lose, and heck I'm still infertile...but this "imperfect" life is absolutely perfect to me and I wouldn't change a single thing.
Thank you Lord for this Life
The breakdown.
Not the " Ohmigosh I am so tired I'm going to cry every second" breakdown...
But the " How did God chose me for this absolutely perfect life?" breakdown.
When we first met our baby girl I had some tears of course but not how I envisioned. I'm so emotional so I thought I would just break down into a sobbing ball of tears. I didn't though and I hadn't yet. But last night I started crying. I was feeding Faith her bottle starring at her perfect face as she was holding tightly to my pinky finger. I looked over at my husband in the kitchen making a late night snack and I couldn't help but just think...WOW THIS IS MY LIFE
When I say all my dreams have come true I mean it. Today I have everything in life I have ever wanted. I no longer worry about the future because if God gave me no more my cup would still be running over. This life I am living is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined my life to be. And since I started crying last night I am finding it really hard to stop.
I went to bed praying and crying and just thanking and praising Jesus for His goodness. I woke up to Faith's little smile and my husband letting me sleep through the night and just started crying yet again. It's actually quite funny because my husband can' figure out why I keep crying. I just say " happy tears honey, happy tears"
Have you ever heard the quote " Love comes not by finding the perfect person but my seeing the imperfect person perfectly?"
I see that with life. Happiness in life isn't about having the perfect life , its about seeing the imperfect life perfectly.
My life isn't perfect on paper. We have bills to pay, we're not homeowners, I have about 30+ more lbs to lose, and heck I'm still infertile...but this "imperfect" life is absolutely perfect to me and I wouldn't change a single thing.
Thank you Lord for this Life








10 comments:
Your post is so encouraging to me! I really needed to hear that today. God has truly blessed you and your family and how awesome is He?
I have never heard that quote but it is so perfect!
Thanks for sharing and congrats!!!!!
You are amazing! I love reading about every emotion you go through! Thank you for sharing your life with us!
I have no words....this is beautiful!
I love this whole post, especially the last paragraph, sums up my life too! Thank you for the reminder!
God is amazing isn't He?! Several times, even 8 months later I catch myself just being overcome with emotion as I look at my daughter and see what He has done.
What a beautiful post. I think it's funny how we women (esp. we IF women) view our bodies.
I think YOU are beautiful :)
Thanks for sharing...I just found you from Life and Adoption...
Thanks!
what a perfect post and absolutely beautifully written! You have a beautiful family
Jakob is almost 4 and Jada is 15 months and those happy tears are still flowing strong at our house! You are so blessed to know how blessed you really are. God is good--so good--and will always be there for you and your family!
I love everything about this post.
Post a Comment