No matter what I knew this was going to be a great Christmas. Really how could it not be? We have had the most amazing 3+ months of our life. No matter what our Christmas was going to be awesome. And as expected it was.
Faith in her pretty little dress! She was so slippery cuz it was velvet :)After church on Christmas Eve we spent the night at my mom's house eating lots of delicious food and spending time together. My family decided not to do gifts with one another this year and instead sponsor a family for Christmas. So we put all our gift money into a family in need and guess what> Our Christmas was still wonderful! You don't need gifts at all to make a holiday fun and enjoyable. In fact I appreciated it more without gifts. And of course Faith got LOTS and LOTS of gifts and also got her Grandparents a calendar with pictures of her on it. We also had a surprise package containing gifts to do a White Elephant exchange. It was mainly gag gifts, coat hangers, bottle opener, etc, but we said next year we would do a real one.
Faith and Daddy before church
Faith and Mommy before church ( she did awesome by the way and just LOVED the music)
Faith as I said got lots and lots of presents including a tennis racket from her Papa! So darn cute! She also got a hand knitted hat, books, ( including " The Best for You" which brought me to tears) a glow worm, a learning puppy, Baby Ei.stein DVD's and lots more I can't even remember! Let me tell you this little girl is loved! Not because she got a million gifts but because she has so many people around her loving her and giving her the best! I feel so grateful Faith is a part of our family! She brought us a joy we had never known until the day we brought her home.
Faith with her new tennis racket from her Papa!
Opening her first gift
Her hand knit hat
She loves her glow wormChristmas morning we had just a mini family Christmas with me, Hubby and Faith. Then my parents came over and we made waffles and bacon and opened up some more gifts. Then that night we went to my Aunt's and had lasagna and played Taboo. It was so fun playing the game and a really good way to get everyone involved in the game!

This is my favorite picture from Christmas look at her smile :) And everything in her mouth as usual!( You may see a nick name for Faith here and that's OK, I'm not keeping her real name a huge secret I just don't want it to be googled or anything, specially until finalization. After finalization I will probably put her full real name on the blog once but I will always refer to her as Faith on the blog. Plus the name you see above isn't her full name its her nickname...If you really wanna know you can email me)
We ended the night at home playing New Super Mario Brothers for Wii and thanking God for the wonderful Christmas gift He gave us on September 4th.
Also I forgot to mention on Christmas Day Faith wore her little hunting outfit. Grandpa Don got her a little onesie for her shower and she finally fit into it! We thought she could sport it on Christmas and boy was Grandpa Don proud to see her in that!
Can you even find her? She is camouflaged :)
This year we decided to stay home for New Years. We were invited a few places and even made some plans but in the end we have decided to just have a night at home, just the 3 of us, welcoming in the New Year and thanking the Lord for the blessings of 2009.
2009 has definitely been our year...In fact I would say the last 5 years have easily been the best of my life. And if 2010 brings even half the joy of 2009 I know we will be just fine.







13 comments:
This post makes my soul shine! I am so happy for you guys and your family of 3! I love the pictures of Faith! Just the cutest lil baby ever:)! Isn't it crazy how much more meaning you have in life once you become a mother?!? I just set and watched Mist on Christmas morning and just kept thinking OMG I so lucky to have her..still almost 7 years later:)! Sounds like we have the same plans for New Years! I figure when Mist is old enough to go do stuff Mr. Campbell and I will have many New Years to go out and do things for now I would rather stay in with my family:)
first: if I ever have a girl, please pass down all the the cute hair bows! :)
second: when did she get so grown up and big? little winni is too cute for words!
what a truly wonderful, blessed Christmas! It's even more special as a mommy,huh?!
Sounds like you all had a wonderful Christmas!
We just got the Super Mario for the Wii...that game is way too much fun!!! :o)
Faith just keeps getting cuter and cuter...and that smile...wow...what an adorable little one!!!
She is just such a little doll baby. What a happy little ray of sunshine she is. I just love her red dress. I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful first Christmas as a family of three. Its such a blessing to have our little angel babies with us isn't it. They truly do light up our lives.
Camo or Velvet, doesn't matter - she looks ADORABLE!
Gosh, she just gets more adorable day by day. Love all the pictures of you all.
Doesn't God work in mysterious and glorious ways? Glad you all had a great Christmas!
p.s. love the nickname!
Christmas is just too fun with a little one! So glad to hear how wonderful your first Christmas together was! She is too cute for words, LOVE the bows!!!! :)
She's just too cute in her little red dress. Thanks for sharing your Christmas pics.
I love all the smiles we're seeing from her now!
That is ONE beautiful baby! Many blessings to you in 2010!
She is such a happy little baby.
Glad you had a very blessed Christmas. I'm adding that book to my wish list for Isabel.
Merry Christmas! Looks like you guys had an amazing day! Faith looked sooo cute in her red dress
Post a Comment