Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 in 3 Words or Less ( Click on the colors for story)

7 comments:

LL said...

what a neat idea for a post! I won't steal it from you this year...but I might borrow the idea next year! : )

Your year ended perfectly!

LL said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! I am sooooo Jealous of your new camera! I want one!

amanda said...

such a good idea!

Jennifer Fink said...

I love this idea! I might just go through and see how I'd sum up my year. I know July already...

Melissa Stone said...

what a great way to sum it all up! I hope 2010 brings many more blessings to your family

twondra said...

That is so neat!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!!

Kelly said...

it is amazing how in your "first meeting" post you spoke of the "perfect adoption story" and how that is not the "norm" but still nice to hear. And look how it worked out for you!!! God is GOOD all the time! It has been wonderful the last few months to "meet" your family and to get to know you:) To see the wonderful adoption story played out. It brings me so much hope and joy for the jouney that we will soon be on and I just pray that our story is a fairy tale ending just like yours!! Thank you for sharing your jouney!! And she is still just the cutest thing ever!!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin