Thursday, February 25, 2010

You Are The Light

I can't even begin to say thank you for all your kind comments on my last post. Hearing so many people in similar situations or those unhappy in their own jobs and the down right support from bloggy land has been amazing. I lietrally cried reading all the comments so thank you from the bottom of my heart... Thank you for the prayers they must be working because hubby and I have had great peace about everything. Today turned out to be his last day at work so we are truly at the hands of our Father! We know He has great plans for us!

But anyways!

What is Faith up to these days? She is such a silly little girl! We started music classes every Thursday thru the parks and recreation district and we love it! Faith has so much fun and its a class of all girls :) It's so fun to watch all the babes so enticed with the music!

She is also loving having everything in her mouth! She literally crawls around like this...

She cracks me up this precious baby of mine!

She gives great big sloppy kisses now too and she is a fake cougher! The other day we met at Starbu.cks with a dear friend and anytime we weren't directly interacting with her she just started fake coughing and then a cute silly little laugh!

Oh how much I love her! I can't believe God allowed me to be her mother. Seriously ... How did I ever get so lucky...

Matthew 5:10-16 (New Living Translation)

10 God blesses those who are persecuted for doing right,
for the Kingdom of Heaven is theirs.

11 “God blesses you when people mock you and persecute you and lie about youa]">[a] and say all sorts of evil things against you because you are my followers. 12 Be happy about it! Be very glad! For a great reward awaits you in heaven. And remember, the ancient prophets were persecuted in the same way.

Teaching about Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth. But what good is salt if it has lost its flavor? Can you make it salty again? It will be thrown out and trampled underfoot as worthless.

14 “You are the light of the world—like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden. 15 No one lights a lamp and then puts it under a basket. Instead, a lamp is placed on a stand, where it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your good deeds shine out for all to see, so that everyone will praise your heavenly Father.


5 comments:

Erin said...

OMG Olivia does that fake coughing too! Its her favorite past time right now, hah. I'm glad to hear that you and Greg are doing well, if you ever need anything just let me know!

Meant to be a mom said...

Another great post as always.

I'm so glad that everyone's encouraging words helped you to feel some support. I'll keep you guys in my prayers.

I love that Faith is crawling around with everything in her mouth. Cooper is in that everything in his mouth stage also.

Lost in Space said...

I love the fake coughing and pic of Miss Faith. Too cute!

I hope all is going well with the search. Hang tough.

Anonymous said...

Everytime you post a picture of her I am taken aback by just how beautiful and loving she looks. You truly are blessed and God will continue to bless you and your hubby. Praying that the right job opens up for him and that it happens soon.

Jennifer Fink said...

Did you ever see Godspell? I can't read Matthew now without breaking into song in my head. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin