She is precious and I am rejoicing with you that you are a family! I love seeing her grow up and even though I don't comment each time I love to visit your blog. Darling... Happy Half Faith! Karen~
Happy 6 months I cant believe she is already 6 months old-wow!
For the comment on my blog I wish I could refer you its through the state and you would have to go through all the training for our state but more than likely they have probably found someone since they needed someone that day or the next.
6 comments:
What a blessed 6 months you've had!
Happy 6 months beautiful baby girl!
What? No 6 month pic? Slacker. Kidding :0) Happy 6 month birthday Faith!!!
Happy .5 Faith! I think ya get a whole cupcake at the BIG 1! LY Mucho
She is precious and I am rejoicing with you that you are a family! I love seeing her grow up and even though I don't comment each time I love to visit your blog. Darling...
Happy Half Faith! Karen~
Happy 6 months I cant believe she is already 6 months old-wow!
For the comment on my blog I wish I could refer you its through the state and you would have to go through all the training for our state but more than likely they have probably found someone since they needed someone that day or the next.
happy 6 months Beautiful Faith!
Post a Comment