Sunday, June 27, 2010

Officially Forever

After 9 and a half incredibly long and often times frustrating wait Faith will OFFICIALLY AND FOREVER be a part of our family! Now don't get me wrong the moment we held her we loved her and she was our daughter it will just be soooooooo nice to make it OFFICIAL by the givernment! That's why we are calling it our OFFICIALLY FOREVER day! 

July 2nd at 3:00pm before our wonderful judge (who just happens to be one of my very close friends dad) we will make it all official! I am so excited and can't wait to share more about it and the battle it even took to get to this day! 

Greg will be flying in from Austin ( he has been there for 16 days without us working already) on Thursday night and stay until Monday night and let me tell you I CAN'T WAIT! 

Anyways just wanted to give ya'll an update! 

Can't wait to get back to blogging consistently again!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy for you! I know what you mean about having a weight lifted off of you once you are officially recognized by the government. I am hoping and praying our "officially forever" day doesn't take forever but I'm told that in our area it can take even longer than 9 months. Can't wait to see pictures of the big day.

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

This post makes me soo happy for your family!!! :) Much love to you guys!!

LL said...

WOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family!!! I know exactly what you mean, Shelby was our daughter as soon as hse was placed in my arms, but when you get the "yes, it's official" all the breaths you have been holding, just seems to be let free!

So happy for you!!! Whoooooo HOOOOOOO!!!

Melinda said...

That is so exciting!! Congratulations!!!

Meant to be a mom said...

This is WONDERFUL news. Congratulations. Its nice just to know that there is no chance of anyone trying to change what was meant to be. :)
Faith is one lucky little girl with such great parents and family that love her.

Birdie said...

Wonderful!!!!!

Janna said...

YEA!!! YEA!!! YEA!!!

S and J said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

Deb said...

That's awesome!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin