Have you ever heard of it?
Because Faith is currently obsessed with them.
Ki.m's Mag.ic P.op is a yummy snack and perfect for babies! We discovered them while at a friend's house on a play date. Baby Sarah was walking around munching on this huge tortilla like thing and of course Faith being the grabby curious child that she is took asked Sarah if she could have some.
The website doesn't really do a great job at describing it so I will do my best. Its like a tortilla, bigger than a corn tortilla but slightly smaller than a flour tortilla. Its crunchy like a rice cake but super light and airy and literally melts in your mouth. And while its cruncky its not flakey like a cracker and therefore Faith loves walking around with one in her hand while snacking on it!
Its only 15 calories and contains good things like wheat, brown rice, and corn .
I don't know where you can buy them besides the local store here in Austin but if you ever get a chance to try them I highly recommend it!
More please !!!








1 comment:
Such a happy girl :)
Post a Comment