Has it really been THAT long since I blogged....Um yes , yes it has! Makes me sad I swear I miss it so much!
Anywho lets bullet point whats been going on!
-Faith turned 19 months old! She is seriously the best kid ever! She is so smart and funny and seriously how did I get so blessed!
- My dad came to visit! Which as usual was awesome!
- Faith learned to do the Robot dance thanks to the Fresh Beat Band
- Faith learned to do the Robot dance thanks to the Fresh Beat Band
- My mom came out to visit which as usual was awesome!
- My mom and Faith flew back to California so the Hubs and I had a weekend ALONE!
- We visited the River Walk in San Antonio for the weekend!
-We went to a Zac Brown concert in which he sang my favorite song " whatever it is" while standing approx 20 feet from us!
- My dad flew out again to TX to drive back to CA with me so I wouldn't be alone on thge 22 hour drive! ( We made it to Phoenix the first night and were home in CA by 2pm the next day! GO DAD!)
- Faith and I were reunited with our bestest friends in the whole wide world!
- Faith learned how to " Go BANANAS" again thanks to the Fresh Beat Band
- Faith learned how to " Go BANANAS" again thanks to the Fresh Beat Band
- We celebrated an amazing Easter weekend!
- And.....I think that kinda sorta sums up whats been going on with us! Easter post coming soon!
Hunjuns! I miss you so much more than you can ever know! You are my light and soul and I LOVE YOU!








4 comments:
Um, that's cool and all. But I think we would all appreciate videos of your hubby doing the robot dance and going bananas. Right?
So glad you got to see your family! And I LOVE seeing toddlers dance, it makes my heart happy:)!
I will have to check out the Fresh beat band it sounds like:) How sweet of your dad to fly back just so you wouldnt have to do the drive alone.
I watched the Fresh Beat Band for the first time the other day... it's actually kinda cute!
Post a Comment