These last couple days have been well over 90 degrees here in Texas and while I myself can not stand the heat, Faith barely seems to notice!
Yesterday at the park I was literally forcing her to drink water and eat ice just to keep her hydrated! The hardest part was everything at the park was burning hot and Faith and her bestie Sarah didn't comprehend why they could go down the slides or swing on the swings because they would burn their little booties off! So we left the park and headed to Sonic's for a happy hour drink and then of course to the pool!
Ah the good life right ? :)
We also spent last Friday, Saturday, Monday and today at one of our local splash pads with some friends.
This next one was after we played in the splash pad Faith found the turtle much more interesting than the water. I other the hand hand would have liked to stay in the water but whatever makes her happy :)
Monday after we left the splash pad we came and hung out pool side
And tomorrow we have plans to go to the pool with some Mama friends! So as you can see water has been a constant in our lives these past couple weeks! And with a weather forcast like this looks like the water plans won't be changing anytime soon!











5 comments:
And here in WI, we have a chance of frost tonight.
Glad she is feeling better! I would love some of your weather right now. This midwest 50 one day 85 the next is for the birds! :-) Love her little tan lines on her feet. Adorable!
LOL, love those pictures of her hanging pool side.
I've been a resident of Texas for years and let me tell you, I still cannot wrap my head around these HOT days. And it's not even summer yet. Yikes.
p.s. Viv has those same PJs! I seriously love Wal-mart's deals!
Love the pic in the pool with Sonic.
Our park days are about over for the summer too.
Just love the photo of her kicking back on the lounge chair. I liked it so much I tried to get something similar with A over the weekend - not nearly as cute as yours though. :-)
Sue
Post a Comment