Instead of doing wordless Wednesday I thought I would do this little video of Faith!
She is soooo into music. I know all babies are but something tells me music is in her blood and will play a big role in her life!
She especially loves songs that she can sing and remembers some of the words. Example the latest Britney Spears song " Dance until the World Ends" she LOVES it and that she can sing " oh oh oh oh oh"
Highlights:
Just her cute little swagger in the way she nods her head up and down and side to side...She was to cool to really dance at the beginning so she was just doing her head nod.
0:29 I turn the music down and she throws a mini fit for me to turn it back on and as soon as I do she gets a giant smile on her face!
1:22 She turns into a Jersey girl and starts fist pumping!








3 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever!!!! Love that she gets so into it!!!
Haha, I love it. She really knows how to get down to the music. Too cute.
you are so right - the head nod "yeah, i got this" is soo great and then the grin- i bust out laughing!
Post a Comment