I wish I had been getting a perfect Daddy/Daughter picture for Father's Day but I will definitley have to start that next year and hopefully we will have baby #2 to start the tradition with as well!
Father's Day was super nice here! Nothing too super special but we of course gave Daddy plenty of love and had a great day!
First off Faith let us both sleep in so that was wonderful start to our day! Then we gave Daddy his cards in bed! Faith of course had to open them both but Daddy was OK with the help!
I gotta be honest and tell you we didn't get Daddy anything for Father's Day. I know I know some of you are thinking how horrible that is but first off all my husband specifically requested we not get him anything nor spend any money on anything. Secondly we are smack in the middle of a cross country move and organizing anything like a photo session or anything just wasn't happening right now. I am thankful for a husband though who I know truly doesn't care about material things whatsoever. I know he didn't even blink an eye that he didn't have a gift to open! We already received our greatest gift in getting to move back to California!
So anyways back to our day...
We woke up late and then went to an early lunch at a local pizza buffet. They actually serve pizza that Daddy likes ( BBQ Chicken, whole wheat veggie, etc) and he just loves the soda machine and all its millions of options! Plus Dad's ate free on Father's Day which was right up his alley in keeping with the " don't spend any money on me" theme for Father's Day :)
Afterwards I was in the packing mood so Hubby knowing me so well took Faith out for a little daddy/daughter time because he knows when I am in the zone to let me roll!
After a couple hours of packing Faith and Daddy came home and had some cookies!
Then we all had some nice long naps and after naps Mommy and Faith went down to the pool to give Daddy some " man time" to play video games and do whatever he wanted!
I know doesn't sound all that exciting but we had a really wonderful day just spending time together and being thankful for the wonderful man whom Faith is blessed to call her Daddy!








1 comment:
:) Glad you guys had a good day!!
Post a Comment