It was only a matter of time I assumed until some jealousy started kicking in with Winni. She has been so amazing with Ty and since we had zero notice of a new baby I figured she would have a very difficult time sharing the spot light and would struggle a lot no longer being the only child in our home.
Well I was wrong. She has yet to show an ounce of jealousy and is so wonderful and sweet and so madly and deeply in love with her baby brother.
But she is still jealous...but not of Ty...of Daddy!
For several months Winni has been incredibly jealous of Daddy when he loves on Mommy. Anytime we hold hands, hug or kiss or even something as little as sitting next to each other on the couch our little green eyed monster jumps right in between us telling Dada " No no Dada my Mama"
I may secretly find it incredibly adorable and heart warming.
You see Winni is my little girl. A mama's girl all the way through and through. She will love you to death if I am gone but the second Mama is around everything is " Mama do" She loves me like crazy and I gotta say the feeling is mutual. This girl warms my heart and sometimes I just look at her and her beautiful smile so genuine and full of love and I cry tears of joy.
I love how she loves me and needs me and wants me and I hope those things never change. I hope to her I am always her Mama no matter what society may tell her in the future. I hope she always knows in her heart how deeply I love her and I hope every day as she grows and changes there will always be a part of her that will need me and want me.
As exhausting as moments with 2 little ones can be these 2 babes fill my life. They complete my heart and bring my most simplest of days more joy than I could ever fathom.
And to my little green eyed monster Winni I love you my baby girl, thank you for loving me in return and remember Mama has more than enough love in her heart for you and Ty AND Dada.








3 comments:
Awww! Such a sweet post! Ya know and I too secretly love it when Vivian wants me over her Daddy. Or when I can make things better.
Take care!
Awww, so sweet! I was watching a show the other day (Parenthood) and a teen daughter was hurting, but would not let her mom comfort her. I cried and all I could think was, I hope Addy ALWAYS needs me and lets me comfort her. My heart can't tolerate her pushing me away. And I know you must be SO busy - I'm right there with ya:). But they sure do bring SO much joy!
So sweet!!
Post a Comment