November 13th 2011
Ty.son Ja.mes you are 3 months old!
This month you are right around the 14 lbs mark and growing like a chunky little monkey :) Which is why I call you my little monkey! We just can't believe the little boy who looked like this
is now looking like this!
You currently wear a size 1 diaper but we are down to our last few and you are definitley in need of size 2 at this point! You also are beyond out of those newborn clothes and fit perfectly into your 3 month clothing.
Ty.son Ja.mes you are 3 months old!
This month you are right around the 14 lbs mark and growing like a chunky little monkey :) Which is why I call you my little monkey! We just can't believe the little boy who looked like this
is now looking like this!
You currently wear a size 1 diaper but we are down to our last few and you are definitley in need of size 2 at this point! You also are beyond out of those newborn clothes and fit perfectly into your 3 month clothing.
On the morning of October 25th your Dada and I awoke and immediatley were like" did you get up with Tyson last night?" to which we both replied " nope!" and for the first time you slept thru the night! And by thru the night I mean over 10 hours...and have every night since! ( Knock knock...thats me knocking on wood) Life since you have started sleeping thru the night has gotten a million times easier so son from the bottom of my heart thank you!
This month you celebrated your first Halloween! Mommy found the cutest little lobster costume and boy did you hate it! Even though it said 0-6 months I know they lied because it fit my little man quite snuggie so I made youe endure some time wearing it because you look beyond adorable and for some photo ops. Winni loved posing with you and you did even bless of with that gorgeous smile of yours!
You had many first this month including your first time in the Bumbo chair, your first time on the playmat,
and your first time rolling from your tummy to your back!
You still love your baths and sissy is such a wonderful helper!
and your first time rolling from your tummy to your back!
You still love your baths and sissy is such a wonderful helper!
And you got 2 very special visitors this month from your Grandma and Grandpa Dubya! They were very excited to meet their newest grandson and also their first grandson with the Dubya name! You have kept the boy lead of grand children in the Dubya family and there are now 5 grand sons and 3 grand daughters with one more due January 2012. I think I can speak for us all when I say your boy cousins were pretty happy to hear about another boy in the family :)
The visit with Grandma and Grandpa Dubya was quick but wonderful! They fell quickly and easily in love with you just as we expected!
Tyson you have no idea how much we love you and love watching you grow! I can't believe every day I am blessed to call you my son!
The visit with Grandma and Grandpa Dubya was quick but wonderful! They fell quickly and easily in love with you just as we expected!
Tyson you have no idea how much we love you and love watching you grow! I can't believe every day I am blessed to call you my son!









3 comments:
I love the look on my mom's and dad's faces when they look at one of their grandbabies... :)
gosh he is geting so big- I love his eyes! Such a cutie
He is precious! And yay! To sleeping though the night!!
Post a Comment