I can't believe I let so much time pass without blogs posts!
I have had Tyson's 8 month blog post just waited to be finished and guess who just turned 9 months last week!
Then we have Mother's Day, Winni's new sleeping schedule, Tyson's new little teethies, his officially forever day and the most beautiful part being reunited with his birthmother after 9 long months.
But the daily activities of life keep coming sick babies teething babies toddlers who want to play 24/7 and sleep 6 hours a night. Sweeping and laundry and mopping and trying to figure out what that funky smell in my son's room is.
In a way I'm missing the moments. Missing documenting them and being able to look back on these times via this blog but on the other hand I am fully fully IN THE MOMENTS. Now worried so much any longer about the perfect picture of the moment or the best blog post to go with it. At night instead of spending time blogging I'm spending it with my husband or preparing a day for my kids the next day.
So its a win win and at the same time a lose lose...Winning I am spending amazing time with my family yet on the losing side I do miss documenting these things...Maybe some day I'll find a way to work it out but in the mean time bare with me and thanks for continuing to follow!








4 comments:
Understandable! Who wants to blog when you want to soak up every single drop of cherish moments?
We'll be here, don't worry ;)
Understandable! Who wants to blog when you want to soak up every single drop of cherish moments?
We'll be here, don't worry ;)
I am with ya' - if you notice, I am averaging 1 or 2 posts a month, lol. But, I am enjoying life with my babies...so whatever:).
I hear you! I blog on nights Dave is at work. When he's home many nights in a row I start missing it but totally enjoy the time together.
Post a Comment