Thursday, May 24, 2012

8 Months Old

{ April 13th 2012 }
Tys.on J.a.mes you are 8 Months old!


You weigh about 21 lbs  and are  around 27 inches long


You wear a size 3 diaper and 9 month clothing


Something I have forgot to mention in previous post is that you are still toothless! I don't quite recall when your sister started gettin teeth but I love your adorable gummy little grin!


You are now completely independantly sitting up on your own! It has def openned up a whole new world to you as opposed to always being on your back or tummy and you love that you can sit up and play with toys and see so much more of the world!

This month you endured a little to many battle scars from that sister of yours! When they say love hurts I think they meant the love of a brother and sister! She loves to squeeze you and hug on you and love you and tickle you. Well the squeezes result in tears the tickles in scratches and a whole bunch of everything in between. Throughout the month I think you always had at least one scratch on your face from her. I promise you little guy though I am protecting you as much as possible and there are always consequences when she hurts you. I am confident one day there will be lots of retaliation on your part...oh boy!


You are sooooo close to crawling! It drives you crazy that you can't move so you reach and roll and scooch and do whatever you can to get where you want to go. You look like you are going to be a professionaly swimmer the way you are on your tummy when you try to crawl. Its quite hilarious! I know you are so ready to crawl but this mama is sad watching you grow up so fast but you can bet I will be filled with joy watching you crawl and the new world it will open to you!


Your schedule is pretty good right now. You go to bed bewtween 7-8pm and wake between 7:30-8:00am. You have always been such a great sleeper and for that we are incredibly thankful!


Your eating four 8 oz bottles a day as well as baby food and whatever other food we can make soft enough for your gums to chew. You really love everything you've eaten so far so that's great!



This month we enjoyed a wonderful trip to Sea World with Grandma and Sissy. I know you won't remember an ounce of it but you were an absolute doll the whole trip! Never cried , did great in the hotel and you even slept through the night in the bath tub! You are so adaptable and so easy!


We also of course celebrated your first Easter! You were such a handsome little man and you had a wonderful day! You enjoyed your Easter basket and some picture taking with your sister and then did wonderful while we enjoyed an Easter lunch! I just can't rave enough about how wonderful you are!


Tyson you have also become quite the talker! You just babble and babble and babble! Oh yes and you can wave bye bye! You are such a joy and such a love and have made us so whole!



We love you little guy! Happy 8 Months!

1 comment:

Ann said...

He could not be any cuter! Love those big beautiful eyes.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin