This video may well go down in history as my favorite video of my children.
There is so much more to the sweet singing voice of a toddler to her baby brother.
It begins with the fact that everytime Tyson wakes up rather it is in the morning or from a nap Winni runs as fast as she can into his room and tells me " I get Tyson you stay here".
Then she literally climbs into his crib and gets this super high pitched sweet little voice and says " Hi boy, how you doing boy? Did you have sweet dreams boy?"
Then there are these extra special times like this one where she decides to sing to him.
If you listen at the beginning its a rendition of " A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes" . Cinderella has become a favorite of hers and while some may disagree what its teaching her I love the message of a dream and how dreams come true! So every night before she goes to bed I sing to her " a dream is a wish you heart makes..." she knows so many of the words now. In the video here she confused this song with " Rock a bye baby" but still her first line in this video is " a dream is a wish , your heart makes" then she goes into " when the blows away the craddle will rock" :)
The second song I sing to her everynight after she asks for " nother song" is " You are my sunshine" I often sing both my babies this song at night but Winni loves it because its our sweet little time while she lies in bed that we get silly.
When we sing " you make me happy" I get silly with her. And when it says " You'll never know dear" I take out dear and say " You'll never know Winni" as I tickle her and she tries to hide under her covers and giggle. So I love in this video how she gets silly with Tyson at the same time I get silly with her when I sing this song to her. I also think its hilarioius how she says " You'll never know...YOU..how much I love YOU" Oh how this girl interpretates things is hilarious!
And of course she ends it with making him mad when he rolls off her lap. Because that is actually the reality of most of these moments. They start sweet and usually end in chaos.
It might be a crazy life, but its our life.








3 comments:
This is the CUTEST thing
Oh my goodness, so cute! I totally know how those calm, sweet moments turn into anger and chaos, lol! Gotta love life with two:)!
That is so sweet! And I love the story behind the songs. I sing Amazing Grace to Isabel and every time she hears it on the radio she lights up knowing it's our special song.
And I love the message Cinderella teaches too.
Post a Comment