Wednesday, January 7, 2009

For Now

After a Doctor visit and lots of decision making Greg and I have decided to go two more cycles with the method we are currently on. They say that you have a 1 in 4 chance of conception each month if you timed ovulation correctly. February will be our 4th try and while I know odds don't work exactly that way there are other reason that in March we will be moving onto I.U.I. Now of course we hope it doesn't even get that far and we will be sharing happy news with you sooner rather than later. But for anyone who was wondering about the last posts, that's our decision... 2 more months and then go on to the next step.

Thanks for keeping up with the blog and the continuous flow of emails. It makes my heart so happy!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin