Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Big Day

The big day isn't one to go down in the history books. It's a no. Plain and simple. Tested...saw one line...tried to imagine that I saw two and 20 minutes later aunt flow came. No more imaginary visions of two lines for me...

I don't know what to do. I honestly don't want to go back to the RE right now. I just don't. I want to have a baby like normal people. I don't want weekly ultra sounds, shots in the stomach, clomid, triggers shots and IUI's. I just want to have sex and make a baby.

I'm sad of course. It's been a really rough week in general for hubby and I but we're strong and we'll make it through. In fact it's funny because we were just talking about how lucky we are that we have one another to lean on and pick each other up when we are down. All this chaos and sadness has only brought us closer and made me fall more in love with hubby every day. I am such a lucky girl !

So I don't know what the next move is right now. We're going to think about it for a while. Decisions change every day and I definitley don't want to make decisions in this frame of mind.

Thanks for all the well wishes, prayers and support. They mean so much to me and are probably the only reason I'm not a complete wreck right now! So thank you to everyone who is so supportive of us ( I feel like I'm accepting a academy award or something :)

There's always next month, right?

13 comments:

Rob & Lindsey said...

I'm so sorry that there weren't two lines there today...I know that feeling all too well of staring at that stick and just willing it to give you a second line. I feel like the stick has a personality and it is just being mean and holding back!! I know that is pretty crazy, huh! I'll be praying for you to feel peace. The first day of the BFN is always the hardest for me. Hang in there!

((HUGS))

Jennifer Fink said...

I'm so sorry, Heather. Hugs to you and Greg!

1luckychick said...

I am sorry that af showed up. I know how bummed you are. It sucks. Hang in there though...and please don't give up. I know this is going to happen for you and I will keep praying for you that it does....and soon!

Brooke said...

Thanks for supporting my blog and my ttc journey. I am so sorry you arent pg this time. And I can completly understand wanting to just be able to have a baby the way that it seems like everyone else can. ((hugs)) I am glad you two are holding on to eachother through this. Dont forget how important your marriage is despite your desire to have a family.

Elaine said...

Just came across your blog...sorry to hear about your BFN today...that is a wonderful blessing that IF has only brought you and your husband closer. It has done the same for me and my hubby too. Not everyone can say that though. So we are truly blessed. Praying as you decide what to do next.

HaleyMarieOlson said...

I'm sorry to hear that the IUI didn't take this time...My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband!

Lots of Hugs!

Shannon said...

Im really, really sorry that this IUI didnt work out. You are in my prayers, hang in there! (((Hugs)))

Shannon said...

I'm so sorry that the IUI didn't work for you this time...((hugs))
Just a little side question have you ever thought about seeing a homeopathic? I'm going to see one on Tuesday. I'm still going to do my first IUI next cycle however I thought if it doesn't work than I will try the homeopathic's suggestion after that...just a though

Melissa Griffin said...

Oh sweetie - I am soo sorry! I am right there with you...I am sure I will be right there with you in two days! But I know the feelings that you metioned. Not wanting to do shots or RE visits anymore...you just want to get pregnant the old way...I am so with you on that..its almost like feeling Ill let it just happen and if it doesnt than so be it..Was this your first IUI? I cant remember...If so, I have know peopple that it worked ro on IUI #5...try and stay strong and feel free to email me (missaming@hotmail.com) or just chat through blogs anytime! Im sorry!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Heather, I am so sorry darling! I will be praying for you and your hubby.
~Abigail

Rosie said...

I got on to check and see what your news was.. I knew that you were in the 2ww. I am sorry that you got a BFN. :( I understand the need of feeling like you want to take a break for awhile.. I hope you guys decide on the next plan of action soon! :)

Jo-Ann said...

I am so sorry. Hugs and prayers your way.

Kitty said...

I'm so sorry it was a no. I can't believe it. Thinking that might have been your month and really hoping so. Please don't give up your hope. I think it's important but maybe take a week to do fun things! Just for you- fun things!
Thinking of you!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin