
If one more person tells me
" Don't worry, your young, it will happen."
" Just relax, why are you in such a hurry?"
" It will happen when you stop thinking about it"
or
" Trust me, you'll get pregnant"
I'm probably going to punch someone in the face.... literally!
" Don't worry, your young, it will happen."
" Just relax, why are you in such a hurry?"
" It will happen when you stop thinking about it"
or
" Trust me, you'll get pregnant"
I'm probably going to punch someone in the face.... literally!








8 comments:
So I just popped over from Jason and Amber's blog and saw your newest post. I love it!! Because I have felt that way many a time!! I am surprised I haven't actually done it yet! People that aren't going through infertility just can't truly understand!
Lindsey
I know that feeling...
Stupid people. I say go ahead and hit em!
ugh! I hate comments like that. i know it's meant to help, but it really doesn't. we need to find a way to educate people so they dont make the same comments again. =(
UGH!! I hate that too!
Praying for a + today!!!!
((HUGS))
Im so sorry honny...I am assuming this one didnt take? I think I am right behind you...I have 3 more days and am having wierd side affects from the progesterone. Anyway - I am so with you 100% about those comments - I guess us infertiles just need to get over it that people that have never experienced will never get it and will continue to say things like that...unfortunately well have to ignore them :-(
Im sorry
Oh yeah...those comments just irk the heck out of me!!
I hear that - the worse one is relax - if I was that easy I would be pregnant already - now that I am on a break everyone keeps saying I am going to be pregnant - no sorry - we only have a 1% chance of ever getting pregnant on our own - argggg- people annoy me. Sorry - rant over - just wanted you to know you are not alone (((HUGS)))
Post a Comment