So many women have been allowing the followers of their blog to ask them questions so I figured I would jump on the train too! So the door is open ask me anything and I will answer!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okie Dokie! First question! When did you know your husband was "the one"?(I know...that was overly creative..lol!)
1. How did you and hubby meet? 2. What's your favorite food? 3. Do you have any pets? 4. Favorite movie? 5. Favorite book? 6. Do you get teased by your last name like "Wondra Bread" or be told "If you're wondraing where I'm going, I'm going to the bathroom". :) I get those allllll the time.
3 comments:
Okie Dokie! First question! When did you know your husband was "the one"?(I know...that was overly creative..lol!)
1. How did you and hubby meet?
2. What's your favorite food?
3. Do you have any pets?
4. Favorite movie?
5. Favorite book?
6. Do you get teased by your last name like "Wondra Bread" or be told "If you're wondraing where I'm going, I'm going to the bathroom". :) I get those allllll the time.
How will you tell your husband when you do finally get that positive test. Will it be screaming and yelling? Or do you have a creative idea?
Post a Comment