Thursday, March 26, 2009

Quick Thought


When I first started blogging about IF I found a ton of blogs of women who were in the same boat as me...Today as I was blog browsing so many of these women have been able to get off the boat and see their 2 lines...I'm still on the boat...Can somebody help me off please? I don't wanna be here anymore.

17 comments:

Caz said...

I am so so hoping that you are able to get off to boat soon!

Anonymous said...

I'm still on the boat with you! I don't know how much longer I want to be on this boat!

twondra said...

Oh, sweetie, I hear ya. :( Some of my blogger friends have babies who are going on a year old or older. Man, I soooo want this for us. (((HUGS)))

Rob & Lindsey said...

Me either! don't worry....we'll get off the boat someday! Hopefully soon! God has a plan for us and our families! Hang in there! Love ya!

Lindsey

Melissa said...

Aw, sweetheart, you are not alone on that boat. I'm there, a lot of your blogger pals are there too. Hopefully ALL of us will get off the boat soon.

I like to see it as, we have our boarding pass ready and we're waiting for God to call our names. LOL.

{HUGS}

Megs said...

I sooo wanna be off the boat too. It really does seem like a lot of people are moving on. Yay for them, but it still sucks!

Sarah said...

Some of us are still right here with ya -- coming up on 2 years and counting!

Janna said...

I'm so sorry you're still waiting on your lines! I know how hard it is to be passed up and then lapped several times over. Hoping you get to meet your little one(s) really soon!!!

Amber said...

I agree! I'm still in the same boat, but hoping to get out of it soon! :-)

One Blessed Momma! said...

I spent over 2 years staring at the boat deciding whether or not to board. Now that I'm on, and have been for 16 months, I want my chance to get off too.

Many of us have gotten off, but there are still a lot of us still on and continuing to board. We're here for each other. Keep your head up girl. I know it's hard! **hugs** :0)

B MoM said...

you know, i've been on that boat, then off, then on, then off......it's been a long ride. But the point is...everyone's journey is different. Over these past several months, I've had to change my blogroll b/c sometimes I just couldn't read about another's pregnancy when i didn't have my own. It's a personal choice. I wouldn't be offended if your blog roll didn't include me....Just wanted to let you know...I've been there and I understand.

1luckychick said...

I'm coming to pick you all up!

We have Angel Wings said...

I'm right there with you honey. I am so sorry that we even have to be in this boat.

Please know that you're not alone.

(((HUGS)))

ICLW

CC said...

Hey Chica,
Keep believing! I don't know what some people's boat journeys are shorter and others are longer. It makes me mad for all of us!! I want you to get your two lines ASAP as well! But keep believing and never give up! That's what I beleive gets you there! Thinking of you and thanks for your comments recently.
Kitty

Michelle said...

I am definitely still in the boat with you. Although I do know that feeling of feeling like you are the only one. Hang in there!

JackieMac said...

You are not alone - I have been on this boat way to long and I want off as well - I have had to change my blog list multiple times because of women who have moved on - I am happy for them but sad for me.

Jill said...

Hoping you are able to get off the boat very soon. ((hugs))

Blog Widget by LinkWithin