Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Question

Anyone know of any ways to get around the high costs of IVF? Certain programs or something? Just curious I have been on google all morning trying to find something and I have found some clinics that offer better payment options than mine currently does but just curious if anyone knows anything I don't! Thanks girls!

4 comments:

Mrs. Almonds Joy said...

There are some programs such as www.fertilitylifelines.com that assist approved couples with donating meds which is a huge cost. There is another one but I cant remember it right now.

Mrs. Almonds Joy said...

This is the program that I read about....Compassionate Care for more information 866-538-7879

Melissa said...

There are several IVF Clinical Trials that take care of the costs for the procedure, the meds and the doctor visits. I think you have to qualify based on income.

Try researching that in your state. I have a friend who is under going that process at the moment.

IVF Girl said...

We have to use donor eggs...so I don't know if this is too relevant...but our program has three different options there is the 1:1, 1:2, & 1:3, which means you can get a donor all to your self, or you can share the donor with either 1 or 2 other people - splitting the cost and getting everything cheaper. We are also opting in to a "shared risk" program, it includes up to 6 IVF tries (they or us can drop out at any time). If it does not work, we would get back all our money, not including money we spent on the meds. We can then use the money to put towards adoption. It's more expensive for us if it works the first time, but we'll save a bunch of money if it doesn't work.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin