Friday, June 12, 2009

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY!

I had a wonderful week in San Diego. Hubby was there for work and I got to tag along and it was so great! I caught up with some old friends, window shopped, and saw the movie " UP" which I absolutely fell in love with!

But tomorrow is our big day! I am so excited about our adoption meeting ! It's just about 12 hours away and I find myself getting more and more anxious! I have my huge list of questions and just feel like its a huge step forward although officially nothing is really happening but we will hear from the head of the agency, a adoptive family, as well as a birth mother. I am hoping they will naturally answer a lot of my questions so I'm not " that girl" who won't stop asking questions! :)

None the less I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how it went!

Please pray for Greg and I tomorrow as we make a big step towards adoption! Please pray for our hearts and ears to be open and for the Lord to guide us in making the best decision that will lead baby straight to us!

8 comments:

Kelli said...

So exciting!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!

*Mandy* said...

That is so exciting!!! Good luck with it all. Prayers going your way.

Mork said...

Good luck, hope it all goes fantastic!

Triumph in Learning said...

YES!!! THAT IS SO EXCITING!!! I can't wait to hear how it goes:)

Praying for you.

HUGS,
Hannah

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for ya'll! i noticed on your twitter that the meeting went well...can't wait to hear about it!

twondra said...

I'm so happy for you!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes!!

Amber said...

So excited to share in your journey! Cant wait to hear about the meeting. Just curious what agency it is with?

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness how exciting. I can't wait to hear!!!!!
I am praying so much for you guys. Keep us posted.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin