Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Visions, Decisions and April Rose

First I just want to share my feelings on the whole April Rose situation. I 100% do not want to be "gossiping" in the blog world or being mean but I have some things and feelings I need to get off my chest. If you don't know what I am talking about click here to read.


I am so mad inside at this. I kept feeling incredibly sorry for "B" and all the people accusing her of lying. How could people be so cruel I thought every night as I prayed for her and April. Then the day April was born ( if she even was who the hell knows) I sat in front of my computer ignoring my husband and my dad to keep hitting refresh and read the news about how April was doing. I spent the morning in prayer pleading with God to just give April some time on earth so that her mother would be able to spend even a little time with her before she went to heaven. Then as the updates slowed I kept hitting refresh waiting to hear something...nothing. So I prayed more "God please be with them whether April is in your arms God or still with her mother on earth be with them." Then I read how they were being " tortured" by people still not believing them so I prayed for them more. Then today I go to the blog and it no longer exist. So I assumed that they were fed up with the non believers and I prayed for them yet again. I felt so lost like I wanted and needed to know how April was so I would know how to pray for her. So then I saw the title of MckMamma's blog and was happy to hear an update, after all I wanted to know what I was praying for. Then I read it, in shock disbelief and downright extreme anger. I was so pissed. Honestly I know we are all trying to take the high road and pray for her but REALLY I AM PISSED OFF AND SO ANGRY BEYOND WORDS! I want to find her and drive to her house and give her a piece of my mind. I think the biggest part is too I don't know what the heck. Was the whole story made up? Or was she really pregnant just not with a terminally ill baby? If she really did give birth to a baby that baby should be taken away from her because she is obviously insane and out of her freaking mind. Even through all my anger I prayed for this insane woman. Even though it seems she is a big fat liar I realized she certainly needs those prayers. And I prayed for her baby ( if she has one) because if she is growing up with a mother who would fool so many people by using God's name and her claims of Christianity, that baby is certainly going to need prayers. I know the 3 women who wrote the blog about "B"s story being fictitious are really trying to take the high road and they 100% are but I want to know the whole story. I want to know specifics. How did they find out and how the heck did she fool so many people? I don't blame anyone but "B" , no one blogging on her behalf is at fault, no one who tried to raise money for April Rose is at fault...Yet I don't get why " April Rose Mom" did it? Did she get money out of it or just pure joy in being so deceitful? If anyone has answers please feel free to share...I just feel like I wasted so many prayers on her. I could have been continuing to pray for Stellan staying out of SVT or thanking God for Bentley's successful surgery and praying for her cough to go away or I could have been praying for Tiffany and the health of her baby boys asking God to keep them safe in her womb for a while longer. Or praying for Liana and Amaya to continue to grow and get healthy and continue being the miracles they are. I could have been praying for Mark and Tammy, or The Pifer's, any of these amazing wonderful people but I was praying for " April Rose mom".


I'm pissed to say the least.

I wanted to blog more tonight about the visions I have been having for my future family and the decisions that we are beginning to be faced with as we begin this adoption process...But I don't want to include such joyous things on a negative post.

I just want to express that I am sorry for being so mad and brutal in this post but I needed to get it out and no one IRL understands the way that fellow bloggers do so sorry if I am being mean but I feel pretty entitled after all "B" has put us through.

7 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Wow what a crazy situations!
I was not following this April Rose so I'm just hearing a lot about it from different girls blogs I'm following and it seems like everyone is really very upset over this. (As they should be). I read your link and I just can't believe someone would do such a thing.
So many of us are on here with real problems and fears asking for prayers and support and its sad that someone would come onto blogger and fool everyone and then make people question who they are praying for on here. I hope this women doesn't stop us all from believing and supporting each other. Its just sad that someone would lie and do such a thing.
I'm sorry that you had to be a part of that but God understands that you were praying for what you thought was a baby and mother needing your prayers so somewhere in there I believe that God sent those prayers to someone out there that was truly suffering in that sort of situation and gave them your extra prayers.

twondra said...

I hear ya sweetie. It's sooooo sad. So very sad. It really makes you think.....just so sad.

Amber said...

I just read about all of it as well so sad someone would do that.

Melissa said...

I know. I've been following that blog too and was a bit hacked off when I heard everything was a sham. I too can't believe it.

But believe it or not, she still might have needed our prayers one way or another. Maybe she's going through something harder than you or I will ever understand. I kow that that makes me feel a bit better thinking that. Or perhaps I'm deceiving myself and am in denial.

I hope something like this doesn't happen again & doesn't make all of us question people's stories ya know?

But I hear ya - I'm a little peeved.

B MoM said...

The first I've ever heard of april rose was yesterday. I follow this blog who posted about it yesterday: http://ttcfun.blogspot.com/2009/06/april-rose.html

For more info, you may want to check out her blog b/c she's posted two links of people who have proof that its fake. I dont know more details...but it seems really sad.
http://littleaprilroseisfake.blogspot.com
http://littleaprilrosequestions.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

There are so many parents of angels living the difficult reality of life after loss. I am one of them. The thought of someone making a mockery of baby loss is really difficult for me to even grasp and has me sick to my stomach. I don't even know what to think of this situation. I followed the blog because I thought the family was about to experience what my DH and I are living right now and my heart went out to them. I would never wish this kind of pain on anyone, anyone. I feel really hurt and confused as to why anyone would ever even consider faking that kind of pain. I know there are countless scams out there and we all have to be careful. This is one I never thought someone would be capable of.

Heather said...

If you haven't read MckMamas update on this situation you should go read it. Apparently Beccah "B" has a severe mental illness and did in fact lose a little boy in 2005. Beccah was contacted by the media and gave a statement regarding the situation and apologized for her actions. Pretty sad if you ask me.

Good luck on your road to adoption.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin