Monday, July 6, 2009

OMG!

Girls! Guess what? I called to make our adoption appointment for Friday and then long story short it wouldn't work out with mine and hubby's schedule so I called to reschedule and she said " Well we have tomorrow at 11:30am would that work?" Um...tomorrow....? So yeah tomorrow it is!!! I am elated and nervous and scared and excited and hopeful and so many millions of emotions. All of a sudden THIS is real. We're not just talking about adoption, we are signing papers to adopt!

Ohmigosh I am so excited!!!

Pray request please: For God to provide the way financially for us and that we are doing and continue to do HIS plan and not ours. We also of course pray for a short wait period and that we will be holding our miracle in our arms soon!

22 comments:

B MoM said...

yay! Hey, maybe your next 4th of july will include a family of three!!!????

RB said...

May your paper pregnancy be a short one!

Shannon said...

AWww thats wonderful news!! PRaise the Lord!

sweetpeanme said...

WOW...what a wonderful surprise!!! Paper preggo...nice!! :o)

Joy said...

Woohoo!! That is so exciting! I remember signing the papers and faxing them to AH. We were shaking, we were so nervous. It was a very surreal experience...and nauseating because of the money. But SO WORTH IT!!! Your countdown begins tomorrow!! Now, get started on that homestudy, girl! Time's a'wastin'! Birthmother letter and profile, here you come!!

twondra said...

OH MY GOSH!! That's so exciting! I'm so happy for you!!!

Caz said...

WOW.
So exciting, congrats to you and your DH

M.B. said...

Horray! One step closer to baby! Congrats!

Amber said...

how exciting cant wait to hear how it goes today!

(You've been tagged...check it out on my blog. =)

Melissa Griffin said...

OMG!!! Best of Luck - cant wait to hear what happens!

Melissa said...

AGH!! I'm am jumping up and down for you guys!

How awesome is the Lord? I think this is a BIG sign from him :)

Janna said...

How wonderful!!!! I pray your wait is short and sweet!!

PS...Got the coupons yesterday. THANK YOU!!!

Brooke said...

Yeah!!! I will keep praying for your paper pregnancy to go quickly. God has such a perfect little one just for the two of you.

Michelle said...

YAY that is so exciting. I hope all goes well today!

Meant to be a mom said...

That's so exciting!!! I'll definitely keep you guys in my prayers. Update us on how the meeting goes tomorrow.

Melinda said...

Just sent up a prayer for you two. Hoping your wait will be a short one!! Keep us posted!

Melinda

Kelli said...

AWESOME!! So excited for you!!

The Pifer's said...

Hey chicky! I don't have your email...but I wanted to tell you that Julie's web address is: http://sweettdesignsbyjulie.blogspot.com/ Hope you have a good day sweetie....love ya!

1luckychick said...

WOw, that is absolutely fantastic! Congrats to you and I am praying for you and your husband that all goes perfect!

gee said...

I'm so happy to hear the great news! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck.

Kellie said...

Just found your blog, we are just about to begin the adoption process too! Looking forward to both of our journeys!

Shannon said...

Aww this is awesome!!! Praying for you!
P.S. I gave you an award :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin