I want her to know that not a day goes by I don't think about her
I want her to know she is one of the first people I think about when I wake up each morning
I want her to know I pray for her every day, numerous times a day
I want her to know I love her in a way I can't explain
I want her to know contrary to what people think I should feel I don't feel threatened by her love for Faith. She loves her as a mother loves her daughter and I get that and embrace that.
I want her to know I do my best every day so if she were watching she would feel proud of me and proud that she chose me to be Faith's mother
I want her to know I talk to Faith every day all day and tell her how loved she is by 2 special mommies
I want her to know I give Faith kisses from her every day
I want her to know when Faith smiles it reminds me of her and I wonder how they look alike
I want her to know I often wonder if she has joy and peace in her life
I want her to know I wish I would give her anything in the world if it would help take away any pain she has
I want her to know I can't imagine how hard the holidays are going to be for her
I want her to know that her emails bring me joy and I save every one of them
I want her to know that one day, I do hope to meet her
I want her to know that Faith will ALWAYS know how much she loved her and wanted the very best for her
I want her to know that Faith will ALWAYS know how much she loved her and wanted the very best for her








8 comments:
This is beautiful!
So sweet!
Beautiful for sure:)
what a beautiful post:)
How beautiful!
*Tears* Very sweet. Your little blessing is so perfect in every way.
Open adoption is a way to build a family that many folks do not understand. Those first few months of Ellie's life, I was emotionally distraught at the thought of her birthmother and the sadness she felt. Many people still are not supportive of our open adoption and the fact that we have visits, I think it's because of fear. It really bothers me, although I understand they are just concerned for Ellie. You do what is best for your family and continue to pray for Faith's birthmom. God put you in her life for a reason. If you ever need to talk, feel free to email me. I have reached out on more than one occasion to adoptive moms for support from the emotions of all of it....it can be overwhelming. The 1st birthday is hard, too.
Lovely.
Post a Comment