
This week has been truly amazing. Now that Faith is feeling better we are back on a wonderful routine, naps and all. She is finally getting used to sleeping in her crib unswaddled at night ( still wakes up a time or 2 but takes a bottle and goes right back) and this week more than ever her little personality is just shining through!
Yesterday I think the girl was laughing 90% of the day. She was just so happy and we had such a wonderful fun day together, going to MOPS, spending time at home relaxing and then heading to Grandma's house. Faith is such a joy and such a blessing and my heart is just so full.
This morning as I heard her talking in her crib for me to come get her I went in there and sang her the good morning saw and before she even saw me, when she only heard my voice she got the biggest smile on her adorable little face. It was more than enough to melt this mama's heart for a lifetime.
I can't believe how good and great our God is...Really last February we were going through our first and only IUI and while it obviously didn't work, here we are with a perfect precious baby girl. She is more than my heart could have ever dreamed.
Then to top it off my husband comes home cleans the dishes and sings silly songs to Faith as he puts her in her pajamas for the night and my heart is overflowing.
I have been thinking a lot lately about baby #2. How God will place him or her in our life, and when but one thing I don't do much anymore is worry about it. Whether God opens my womb to conceive a child, or sends us another incredible birth mother, I have no fear because HE is good and HE has made my cup overflow.
The other night as I heard friends talking about pregnancy and babies and family planning ( which is a word that really doesn't exist to the infertile community...really you can plan to have a baby? LOL I had no clue!) I realized all along my heart never cared about being pregnant. My heart simply wanted to be a mother. I am so glad God knew that all along. And I can honestly say while I hope we don't have to break the bank each time we would like to add to our family, I could care less if the Lord ever opens my womb to birth a child. If I never see 2 pink lines on a pregnancy test, that's OK. If I never feel a tiny kick inside me, that's OK too. The Lord is always good and always faithful and I know HIS plan is far more perfect than anything my simple mind could ever conceive.











8 comments:
beautiful post and Im so glad to know that God knows the perfect plan for all of us she is just too cute
I am happy to read that Faith is feeling better! And that she is sleeping much better at night.
You are truly blessed! I can't wait to see what else God has planned for you.
The LA trip is still on. I will email you later with the details and we can make plans to meet up!
She is such a cutie! I can see how she would melt your heart.
How sweet, She is absolutely beautiful. I know what you mean, Motherhood is all that matters.
That was a beautiful post. Your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. Your faith is an encouragement, and I love your attitude about the family planning comments. I don't think those women realize how blessed they are to be able to have a child much less "plan" when to have a child.
Amen. Trusting in the lords plan for us is difficult, but soooo worth it! He does know us well and always wants us to be happy.
Sorry I havent been around lately. I am so behind on my blogging. Colton is 6 weeks old now! Faith is growing so fast! She is such a happy girl. You can tell. God is so amazing and I know he is going to keep blessing your family.
My husband and I are in the process of adopting a baby girl due at the end of April and your blog and story inspire me. I also wanted to say that I share those same exact feelings you have about maybe never being pregnant. I believe God has the perfect baby out there for us, that needs us, just like your precious baby. Thanks for being so candid and true, I feel as if I wrote those words myself....take care.
Post a Comment